Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Image Forums » The Gallery

Clips4Sale

Old 10-30-2005, 07:55 AM   #1
kyokushinkai
Ninja tickler

Default A favourite - Renfaire/Canelli (?)

I came across this picture when I first discovered Renfaire/Canelli pictures... ended up searching hell and high water to find any more pictures (aside from the usual ones that come up).

So on that note, I apologize if this is a re-post. Enjoy all the same!
Attached Images
File Type: gif Stocks.gif (41.5 KB, 3339 views)
kyokushinkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 12:44 PM   #2
gilmourwaters
TTC|Established Member

i've been trying to find the clip to this clip for so long! YEARS! No luck.There's a follow up pic where the girl on the right is losing it completely!
gilmourwaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 06:54 AM   #3
kut2k2
TTC|Regular Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by kyokushinkai
I came across this picture when I first discovered Renfaire/Canelli pictures... ended up searching hell and high water to find any more pictures (aside from the usual ones that come up).

So on that note, I apologize if this is a re-post. Enjoy all the same!
Looks like one of the backyard stocks pix that some guy in amt claims were from legit Renfaires.

Canelli is a legit Renfaire in Italy that features a real stocks-tickling audience-participation set-up. The Renfaires in the USA are too Puritanical to allow that sort of thing as a regular feature. Or the guy from amt may have queered it permanently for such a thing in US Renfaires by being overbearing with them.
kut2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 02:51 PM   #4
john_q
TTC|Advanced Member

Is there a link to this or any other pic, thnx.
john_q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 04:15 PM   #5
U.N.Owen
Donator

That's one of Kujman's old Renfair scenes. He did an act at legit US Renfairs for a while -- don't know if he still does. There are other pics from his stocks floating around, but you used to see them more often.
U.N.Owen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 05:44 PM   #6
kut2k2
TTC|Regular Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by U.N.Owen
That's one of Kujman's old Renfair scenes. He did an act at legit US Renfairs for a while -- don't know if he still does. There are other pics from his stocks floating around, but you used to see them more often.
Ahh, Kujman. For some reason I thought his name was "Kuzman" and couldn't find anything relevant under that name (the closest I came was Traci Lords/Norma Louise Kuzman, who deserves to be tied and tickled but sadly hasn't been ). Anyway, do a google groups search of "Kujman" under alt.fairs.renaissance. You won't find any fans of his there.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:57 AM   #7
U.N.Owen
Donator

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by kut2k2
...Anyway, do a google groups search of "Kujman" under alt.fairs.renaissance. You won't find any fans of his there.
No, he seems to have a talent for pissing people off. Threads here and on the TMF complaining about him always turn huge.
U.N.Owen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 03:13 AM   #8
Cheshire_Cat_21
Purple Monkey Dishwasher

Not to mention that he's been banned from a number of tickle gatherings for various reasons I'd rather not go into (as well as not exactly being sure of).....best to just leave it alone...

Please stop by and visit my galleries sometime

Last edited by Cheshire_Cat_21; 11-06-2005 at 11:48 PM.
Cheshire_Cat_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 08:09 AM   #9
kyokushinkai
Ninja tickler

O.K, I won't go into the Kujman topic at all... however I was really hoping that someone on this forum had some kind of clip relating to this pic... but I won't get my hopes up -- and I definetely won't hold my breath.

**sigh**
kyokushinkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 01:08 PM   #10
kut2k2
TTC|Regular Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by kyokushinkai
O.K, I won't go into the Kujman topic at all... however I was really hoping that someone on this forum had some kind of clip relating to this pic... but I won't get my hopes up -- and I definetely won't hold my breath.

**sigh**
No clip but here's more pics from that series. Enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg larbw.jpg (17.1 KB, 772 views)
File Type: jpg renfair11c.jpg (49.6 KB, 1039 views)
File Type: jpg T_RenFaire3a.jpg (84.5 KB, 1171 views)
File Type: jpg stockscollage.jpg (131.8 KB, 1177 views)
File Type: jpg T_katmard.jpg (39.7 KB, 1004 views)

Tags
favourite, renfaire/canelli